Home

Strattera adhd forum

Location. London, UK. Oct 7, 2020. #1. Dear all, I have been diagnosed with a double whammy of Bipolar disorder and ADHD (Predominantly Inattentive). The latter was diagnosed in 2016, whereas the former was diagnosed in 2020. In terms of my Bipolar, I have been doing well Hi, My doc mentioned strattera to me last time I saw her. I have found my AD/HD is causing me bigger problems than my depression these days. I am taking a lot of good natural health care products, many which are known to help with AD/HD, but I have not seen much results yet. I thought back to whe..

Critical Review of the Use of Strattera on Healthy

On Friday, I was exhausted in the morning, so foolishly I took the strattera to get in the habit, then fell back asleep. I woke up an hour earlier, and I'd agree with whoever on the forum described the feeling like being punched in the gut. Today, I take it, but not after eating a couple of donuts. Again, this is the first time on the 40mg dose Strattera usually takes 3-4 months to kick in, and even then it's not as effective as an actual stimulant medication like Adderall, Ritalin, or Dexedrine. Perhaps the doc didn't want to prescribe an actual stimulant, because depending on a person's brain chemistry or other underlying symptoms, it can make things worse Strattera. I am 18 and is a senior in high school. He believed he has ADHD due to all his inexplicable behaviors, and really feared going into a college setting with this deficit ravaging his motivation to accomplish his goals. So he went to a psychologist, and, without any manipulation or anything of the sort, he has been diagnosis with ADHD

Grasscity Forums - The #1 Marijuana Community Online. Forums Chill Out Zone Pandora's Box. Strattera- ADHD medication? Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by neff, Sep 1,. User Reviews for Strattera to treat ADHD. Strattera has an average rating of 5.4 out of 10 from a total of 391 ratings for the treatment of ADHD. 39% of those users who reviewed Strattera reported a positive effect, while 40% reported a negative effect. Overview. Side Effects. Dosage Re: strattera While there is not much talk on this forum of strategra abuse I has heard positive experiences from most occasional users. Stratera apparently has an SSRI like effect that takes effect in about 15days of use which many people find unpleasant. When I decided to go off stimulants for his add/ADHD he was offered stratera by his doctor as an alternative

Bipolar and ADHD? Strattera - Mental Health Foru

SSRI (Prozac) vs Strattera - ADHD, OCD, and SA - posted in Mental Health: I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight. I am looking at taking medication again. My PDoc wants me to take Prozac, but I would like to try Strattera. I know its like comparing apples to oranges since one is an SSRI and the other is an NRI. I have issues with OCD, ADHD, and Social Anxiety forum.rodinka.s Strattera: Non-Stimulant Medication for ADHD. Strattera is a non-stimulant medication used to treat symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or ADD) including distractibility, impulsivity, and hyperactivity in children, teens, and adults.. Strattera has long been advertised as the first non-stimulant ADHD medication, however, doctors also commonly prescribe non-stimulant.

strattera - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD

My son was diagnosed with ADHD 6 months ago. The doctor put him on Strattera. At first he became sleepy. I took this to be that was a sign the medicine was working. Soon the sleepiness wore off. Since this side effect wore off does that mean that the effictiveness has also wore off Strattera (generic: Atomoxetine) is a safer, non-stimulant alternative to the prescriptions regularly used to treat symptoms of attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children ages 6-12, adolescents, and adults User Reviews for Strattera to treat ADHD (Page 2) Strattera has an average rating of 5.4 out of 10 from a total of 393 ratings for the treatment of ADHD. 39% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 40% reported a negative effect Rated for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder/Attention Deficit Disorder predominant hyperative-impulsive Report . 22yrs old 115lb female. I am a drug addict and therefore cannot/will not take stimulants or other narcotics. I took a gene site genetic testing, test which told me that strattera is metabolized well in my body

Neel A 2 jaar geleden geplaatst. Hallo, ik ben in november begonnen met Strattera en stilaan de Rilatine afgebouwd omdat ik er te afhankelijk van was. Mijn dosis begon met 25 mg, ging snel naar 40 mg en 80 mg, en sinds een maand neem ik 100 mg. Ik voel iets, maar Rilatine voor mij is krachtiger. Met Strattera heb ik een kort lontje, heb veel. Within two weeks, these symptoms passed. The plus with Strattera is that he eats and sleeps better. The negatives is that it does not control his hyperactivity. My pediatrician is considered an expert in ADHD and just attended the Harvard 3-day conference on ADHD. Fascinating information is emerging from all the research on the neurobiology of. Huvudsakligen strattera men jag skall få prova på concerta med. 7 Under hela min skolgång har jag lyckats med godkänt i det mesta och några vgn. Dock så har folk alltid trott att jag har raka MVGn och så i början av nya klasser då jag är verbalt väldigt kapabel och är duktig på att improvisera I have severe ADHD and direly need to get back on Strattera. It had been the only medication in the past that worked wonders for my ADHD. Where can I buy Strattera in Bangkok? It is understood that hospitals charge an arm and a leg for this particular RX, so I would prefer to find an independent. Strattera may or may not work for those with ADHD as well as the historically proven central nervous system stimulants/alerting agents like Ritalin etc. Time (3 - 5 years) may tell (enough time to see how Strattera actually works with lots more people than in the small, controlled studies used to launch the new drug Strattera)

Strattera (generic name: atomoxetine hydrochloride) is an alternative to the stimulant ADHD medications most commonly used to treat symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or ADD) in children ages 6-12, adolescents, and adults. It is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) medicine Strattera hjälper till att kontrollera ADHD-symtomen. Detta läkemedel är inte centralstimulerande och är därför inte beroendeframkallande. Det kan ta några veckor efter det att du börjat ta läkemedlet innan läkemedlet når full effekt. Om ADHD. Barn och ungdomar med ADHD upplever att det är: svårt att sitta still och. svårt att. There is some ADHD doc on the internet who claims you can put it in peanut butter. We did try that once in desperation when the compounding pharmacy didn't reformulate on time and he was OK, but I wouldn't try it on a regular basis. I am so glad that he is on strattera that I would have tried anything to get him on it Forums > Child Behavior > Strattera for ADHD. Aa. A. A. A. Close Strattera for ADHD tejodouro. I have a 9 year old child who takes Metadate CD (30 mg per day) for ADHD. One of the side effects that my child shows is that she bites and pulls her nails. Yesterday, I noticed that you suggested Strattera to another mom for tics

Strattera Experiences - ADD/ADHD - Could You Say That

1. ) är bl a tiden innan effekt: Strattera behover ett par tre veckor innan den uppnått den påverkan som går att avläsa i form av en gynnsam respons (men somliga rapporterar positiv effekt omgående, kanske.
  2. After visiting over a hundred sites (Blogs, forums and etc.) regarding ADHD medications I like what I see and have learned about Strattera but we are all different and medication results may not be the same for everyone
  3. 252. May 1, 2004. #1. Yesterday my doctor diagnosed me as having ADHD, and prescribed Strattera. I told him that i like Adderal and had previously done it and it helped my concentration, and energy alot. However the problem is that he wouldn't prescribe anything else because he says that stimulant ADD/ADHD medicine can only be prescribed to.
  4. Atomoxetine (strattera) experiences for treating adhd - posted in Brain Health: Hi everyone! I've been trying to find info about (strattera) atomoxetine in the forum, but results were like very vague... And the drug was just mention as part of a larger scenario.... Nobody includes atomoxetine in their nootropic stack?? I mean same people take modafinil which is more dangerous than.
  5. I've been on Strattera for the past year now and I personally absolutely abhor it. I am one of those who have no had a good experience with it. I take 80mg daily. Strattera makes me feel like a zombie all day, every day. I'm tired all the time, de..

It's not perfect, but it's definitely improved and continuing to improve. Most of the side effects that I had at first, like nausea and fatigue are gone now too. The only side effects that haven't gone away are the horrible sexual side effects. It's made it nearly impossible to maintain an erection after I take my medication in the morning Re: Strattera, ADHD, iné lieky od sonja » slniecko píše: Stanley, ked si myslis, ze do dietata budem pchat nieco, co mi odporuci na nete niekto, co mi ani nie je ochoty napisat OTVORENE o co ide, len arogantne prska, tak si na velkom omyle.. Adhd » Secțiunea: Forum medical. Am un baietel de 8 ani dignosticat cu hiperkinetra, cred ca am sris corect.Este foarte agitat si nu tine minte foarte multe lucruri.I-a dat medicamentul Strattera si vreau sa stiu daca il va ajuta.va multumesc anticipa ik heb alle berichtjes over strattera een beetje doorgelezen, ben op dit moment te druk in mn hoofd om alles tot in de details te lezen. toevallig las ik gisteren in de telegraaf een artikel over strattera en enige tijd geleden hoorde ik ook van mijn psychiater dat er een nieuw medicijn aan zit te komen. mijn dochter en ik hebben op zich allebei baat bij ritalin, maar worden bloednerveus van.

The side effects listed in the Strattera Poll I set up on the adult adhd forum are still a problem. I have dropped back to 40mg of only strattera and feel about 60% as sharp as I was on ritalin. My family says they liked me better on ritalin and my wife encourages me to drop the strattera and go back to my 10 and 20 mg ritalin 2x a day I'm a new member to this site, and need to start out with a Thanks to everyone. It was through reading messages posted at the site that I finally connected my son's increasing anger with the Strattera. We tapered down and have been off for 5 days now. Does anyone know how long before all affects should be totally gone

She also takes Nexium, as she has a constant tummy ache. The doctor and I believe it from anxiety, however it never began until she started taking meds for ADHD. The Strattera is her fifth different med - most cause severe stomach pain, and the stimulant drugs cause weight loss and obsessive thoughts and behaviors as well Strattera is sometimes one of those meds. It is indeed meant for ADHD. However it has been approved for treatment of bipolar depression as well. It was oringinally developed as an anti-dep. It flunked the drug trails as it could not be proved it was of more value than a placebo. It was tested for and approved for ADHD shortly afterwards No studies, that I know of, have been performed looking at how and if Atomoxetine helps ADHD-PI but a brand new study published in Psychiatry Investigation has found that at a dose of 1.2 mg/kg/day or a dose of about 50 mg per day, which is the dose of the average 75 pound child, Strattera helps ADHD children ages 6-18 years of age

My son (age 15) was on Strattera & Zoloft for about 4 +/- months earlier this year. When school let out in May he requested a med holiday because he wished to try to start High School med free. We have been treating his adhd since age 6 with Adderall, then Adderall XR and then switched to try Strattera this year Strattera is more of a psychotic drug it usually takes a little while to get in the system but when it is in there is has been successful in some areas. My daughter has ADHD/ODD but it is the anxiety based type so ritilin doesn't work on her it just makes her more aggressive and hyper Forum Index » Kids With Special Needs and Disabilities : Author Message; 10/18/2014 11:55 My DC has combine type ADHD, and Strattera has worked well for him on both issues. It doesn't make it disappear entirely. 10/18/2014 12:53 Subject: Strattera for inattentive ADHD? Anonymous.

Wellbutrin and Strattera? - ADD/ADHD - Could You Say That

1. Women with ADD ADHD has 35,550 members. ** Please request to join only if you have or think you have ADHD, identify as a woman, are 18 or over and agree you will not use this group to self-promote or sell products/services. All potential members must answer the short screening questions prior to joining the group
  2. Speaking from personal experience (I've been taking Strattera for years daily): In my experience, no. It has had no effect on my motivation. But then, motivation was never my problem. As a kid, I was pretty much forced to develop self-discipline a..
  3. ADHD / ADD Support Group. Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD) are more common than you might think. It is a syndrome that exhibits symptoms such as hyperactivity, forgetfulness, mood shifts, poor impulse control, and distractibility

Side effects - - Success With Strattera (ADD) Drugs-Foru

I just got prescribed Strattera for my ADHD a couple of days ago. It's giving me massive headache but I plan to stick with it for a couple of weeks. Doing a quick search of the forum should high light those posts. I was taking about 300mg per day, but recently stopped. I've been on it for a couple years now, and just don't like the idea of. When Strattera (atomoxetine) became available, the hope was that this long acting ADHD medication might be a good treatment of the inattentive type ADHD. Initial studies had found that atomoxetine helped anxiety as well as ADHD and since many people with ADHD-PI also had anxiety symptoms (that were made worse, not better, by the stimulants.

Taking a look at what happened after 4 MONTHS of Strattera use for adult ADHD. Will it benefit your mental health and self development? As you will, or have. I started Strattera after being diagnosted with Adult ADHD (Severe) on the DSM-IV by my Psychologist. My MD (family doctor) has since confirmed it. My MD (family doctor) has since confirmed it. He put me on 40mg / day (taken at around 11am every day, without food) The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action

Strattera- ADHD medication? Grasscity Forums - The #1

1. Strattera is the first non-stimulant drug approved for ADHD, and in general, compared to stimulants, it does not have as striking of an effect nor as quick of an effect or as consistent of an.
  2. e - 400 mg twice per day. Aniracetam - 750 mg twice per day. Vinpocetine - 10 mg 3-times per day
  3. A Brittish report came out in Feb. 2006, stating there has been a link with Strattera and an increase in seizure activity. So, I dug deeper. In August 2006, the FDA approved to add seizures as a side affect to all ADHD drugs. They recommend that if you have a history of seizures, or uncontrolled seizures, that these drug be used in caution
  4. e and norepinephrine levels in the brain, Strattera targets only the norepinephrine. To be exact, Strattera is a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, which means the drug prevents the brain from re-absorbing large quantities of the chemical.
  5. e in the brain. One of the current theories of ADHD is that there is a deficiency in dopa

Strattera User Reviews for ADHD - Drugs

1. Strattera For Adhd. Collected from the entire web and summarized to include only the most important parts of it. Can be used as content for research and analysis. Home Blog Pro Plans B2B solution Login. Advanced searches left . 3/3. Search only database of 7.4 mil and more summaries.
  2. Strattera. Strattera is the brand name for the drug atomoxetine hydrochloride. Though many SNRIs are used to treat depression, Strattera is only used for ADHD.It works by changing the way your.
  3. dig habozik, hogy gyermeküket olyan gyógyszeren kezdjék,
  4. t a Strattera, másodlagos gyógyszerek. Strattera mellékhatások fogyás. Bár nem olyan hatékony,
思銳(Strattera)Atomoxetine/過動藥/嚴重肝損傷/自殺/黑盒子警告/Black Box Warn

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a fairly common condition that affects a person's behaviour. People with ADHD show persistent restlessness, impulsiveness and/or inattention. You will be given help to understand your emotions and behaviours (or those of your child), but where this is insufficient, medicines such as atomoxetine can be prescribed Strattera (atomoxetine) is a drug prescribed to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children, teens, and adults. Side effects include decreased appetite, dry mouth, mood swings, and tiredness. Drug interactions, dosage, and pregnancy and breastfeeding information are included Next the doctor gave him a trial pack of Strattera. Even by the end of the 1 month trial, my husband's ADHD symptoms seemed to be improving. When my husband got a full prescription of the 80mg Strattera, he discovered that the medication was beginning to make him nauseated after taking it some days, even when taking it with food

Experiences - strattera (Atomexetine) Drugs-Foru

This is a med that was initially used for ADHD. In adults, it is a stimulant, so the hope is that it can help those with fatigue to have some energy and be able to better focus. But, I would like to recommend asking your doctor these questions, specifically why is he prescribing this particular med for you Forum Index » Kids With Special Needs and Disabilities : Author Message; 07/11/2021 16:29 Subject: For a child with GAD and ADHD, have you seen Strattera fix both. Anonymous: My son definitely has anxiety on top of any anxiety caused by his ADHD. Both General and Social anxiety, hints of OCD In a controversial paper, Dr. Sally Shaywitz and colleagues at the Yale Center for Dyslexia and Creativity and the Eli Lilly Pharmaceutical Company have authored a paper that examines the effect of the norephinephrine uptake inhibitor Atomoxetine (Strattera) on healthy children with Dyslexia (see below). The study looked at the effects of the drug on [ The effectiveness of STRATTERA in the treatment of ADHD was established in 4 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies of pediatric patients (ages 6 to 18). Approximately one-third of the patients met DSM-IV criteria for inattentive subtype an STRATTERA (ATOMOXETINE HYDROCHLORIDE): Atomoxetine is used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) as part of a total treatment plan, including psychological, social, and other treatments. It may help to increase the ability to pay attention, concentrate, stay focused, and stop fidgeting

Ritalin - Strattera - ADHD - Gør ADHD/ADD til håb og

Tudnivalók a Strattera szedése előtt NE szedje a Strattera-t, ha: - allergiás az atomoxetinre vagy a gyógyszer (6. pontban felsorolt) egyéb összetevőjére. - az elmúlt két hétben monoamino-oxidáz gátló (MAOI) gyógyszert, például fenelzint szedett. A MAO-gátlókat néha a depresszió és más pszichés problémák kezelésére. Effectiveness: Not everyone who takes stimulant medication finds relief for their ADHD symptoms.If this is the case for you or a loved one, your doctor will explore second-line medication options with you. Medical conditions: Sometimes there is an underlying medical condition that makes the use of stimulant medications more problematic.These could include a heart condition, sleep disorders, a.

PPT - CNS Stimulants PowerPoint Presentation, free

STRATTERA is indicated for the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) as defined by DSM-IV criteria in children 6 years of age and older, adolescents and adults. How to take it. The way to take this medicine is: Oral. This medicine is taken by mouth. Store below 25 degrees Celsius; Shelf lifetime is 3 Years Main | strattera for adhd in adults Elm - Forum [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS] Page 1 of 1; 1; Forum » Svaštara » Korisne stvari » strattera for adhd in adults Elm (strattera with provigil Elm City) strattera for adhd in adults Elm Purbplups: Date: Petak, 15.November.2013, 04:45 | Message # 1

Zeitgeist Spam: Concrete Poem

Stratterahjælp - ADHD - Gør ADHD/ADD til håb og handlekraf

Nepoužívajte Strattera , ak ste alergický na atomoxetín , alebo ak trpíte glaukómom alebo feochromocytóm ( nádor nadobličiek ) . Niektoré ADHD lieky spôsobili náhlej smrti u detí a mladistvých so závažnými srdcovými problémami alebo vrodenými srdcovými vadami . Informujte svojho lekára, ak máte nejaké problémy so srdcom Strattera also contains side effects that consist of a heightened chance of suicidal thoughts and behaviors in kids and students. This is not effortless we to be able to think about happening for our children Netmums Forum / Special needs and disabilities / Other special needs chat; Strattera for ADHD. 4 answers / Last post: 02/09/2008 at 9:42 pm. Anonymous. 02/09/2008 at 9:24 pm. Does anyone have experience of Strattera? My son has been on Concerta XL for a while now but it's not absorbing properly so some days it's like he hasn't taken a tablet theDIBB Forum Home Page New Posts Todays Posts Forum Search Forum Spy DIBB Premium Membership Hide Forums Sub Menu.

ervaringen met strattera? - adhd - adhd

experiences with Strattera for ADHD. 10 answers /. Last post: 16/09/2012 at 11:58 pm. Lou87vxg. 12/09/2012 at 12:42 pm. hello. some of you may remeber me from a few years ago battling to get a diagnosi of adhd on my son, We finally got it after 6 years of battling and he was pescribed concerta 27 mg, he was fine on this for just over a year. My son has ADD / ADHD type behavoriors and I recently visited with 2 doctors to get different opinions. My wish was that with either doctor, one would prescribe Strattera since it is non stimulant, would like to try that route first. Both doctors expressed that it does not work and sometimes takes up to 4 weeks to fee Drugs & Supplements. Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition Ahoj,mám syna 8 let.Od příchodu do první třídy užívá Stratteru.Je pravdou,že se zklidnil,více se soustředí,vymizela agrese vůči ostatním.Ale i tak mi přijde že se stále ADHD dost projevuje.Hlavně co se týče výkyvu nálad,je lítostivý.Na to asi ty léky nezabírají.Jo a co hlavně mi přijde,že co užívá Stratteru máme problém s jídlem.Strašně málo jí,nevím. Mám 10 ročného syna.v škole su s ním probémy.Navštívili sme psychiatra a dostal liek strattera.Chcela by som sa spýtať,kto má skusenosti s ADHD , alebo s liekom strattera.Dakujem za odpovede

@liviana1 @emilia25 prepacte zienky evidentne neviete co je to adhd. existovalo aj pred 50timi rokmi len malo iny odborny nazov, dnes prevzalo medzinarodny nazov adhd (z anglictiny. je to normalny psychiatricka porucha. niekedy v najtazsych pripadoch diagnosticka dokonca aj na eeg ci mri, t.j. porucha mozgu, predtym taketo deti zatvarali do ustavov. Usually Strattera is introduced with a low starting dose for four days. After four days, Strattera is increased to the target dose. Strattera needs time to build up in the body and it can take up to two months to see if it works. Some people report seeing a difference as early as four days, some need four or six weeks If you have either struggled with ADHD or ADD as a child and are now an adult, have recently been diagnosed with ADHD or ADD, are raising a child with the disorder, or just love someone with ADHD or ADD, this page on HealthfulChat is the right place for you.We encourage you to join this community which consists of an Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Peer Support Chat Room, attention.